The PCB-EVE exceeds industry standards on all
fronts, but the most unique feature is its versatility. It's designed
on a frame that allows you to switch out seats and backs as needed -
whether to replace a wearing product or to simply change the look of
the chair! Designed for high traffic, intensive use, you'll have this
chair for a long time already, but add its ability to easily renew its
seat and back, and you'll have this chair for life!
• The die-cast aluminum frame guarantees strength and durability.
• The replacement cushion system accommodates the replacement
or exchange of multiple cushion sizes on one universal frame; the cushions
attach easily with quarter-turn locking fasteners actuated by a renewal
key attached to the bottom of the seat
• Cushion assemblies can be returned to Cramer at no charge for
• multiple cushion sizes fit a range of individuals
• supports up to 400 lbs.
• The synchro-tilt mechanism provides a smooth, comfortable ride.
with 1.7 degrees of back recline for every 1 degree of seat recline
and multiple locking positions, it instantly accommodates a broad range
of seated positions.
• intuitive controls allow users to easily select multiple ergonomic
• generous lumbar support accommodates a variety of body types
• 15-year, Three-shift warranty
15-years, 3-shift Warranty
Flame Retardant (Product already meets CAL117 requirements)
Floor Casters, Soft Floor Casters, Glides
Mid, and High Height Ranges
- Desk Seat Height:
17" - 21.5", *Mid-Height: 24" - 31.5", *High-Height:
- Foot Ring is standard on
Mid and High-Height Chairs
Overall: 40.75"h x 30"w
Seat Height: 17" - 21.5"
Weight: 48lbs (armless), 58lbs (with arms)
& BACK DIMENSIONS
Medium Back: 18.25"h x 19.5"w
Large Back: 21.5"h x 19.5"w
Medium Seat: 19.5"d x 20"w
Large Seat: 19.5"d x 22"w
26” die-cast aluminum base
• die-cast aluminum seat pan, frame and arm rests with metalto-metal
connections eliminates points of failure
• durable, fiberglass-reinforced nylon seat and back assemblies
• high resiliency flame-retardant seat foam with a density of 2.4lbs.
per cubic foot
• Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12” diameter with a 17-4 taper
top end for maximum strength
• heat-bonded powder coat finish